Accommodation - South Australia
- Adelaide, the capital city of the state of South Australia is an affordable, friendly city, with a relaxed, cosmopolitan lifestyle. It's worldwide reputation for arts and culture includes hosting several world-famous festivals and events.
Adelaide Hills Accommodation
- See immaculate vineyards, sweeping expanses of coast and parallel pine plantations lining the way as you travel between the region's pretty country towns.
- This holiday destination offers beautiful hills sweeping down to sun-drenched sandy beaches. Wineries, orchards and pastures are patch-worked between bushland, and roads lead to alluring cellar doors where you can sit back and take it all in.
Kangaroo Island Accommodation
- Kangaroo Island is one of the most unspoilt natural wonders of the world, and the ideal spot for an unforgettable holiday.
Mount Gambier Accommodation
- Described as the city of 'craters, lakes and caves', Mount Gambier was built on the slopes of an extinct volcano.
Port Lincoln Accommodation
- Port Lincoln is the Eyre Peninsula's second largest city, set on the shores of Boston Bay, Australia's largest natural harbour.
- With more than 300 days of sunshine per year, fascinating history and plenty to see and do Whyalla is the ideal holiday destination.
Your business or organisation not listed here?
If your business or organisation is not listed here please visit our business services section to find out the benefits and how you can get listed.