Accommodation - Central Coast NSW
With its golden beaches for surfing, swimming, diving or walking, the Central Coast is a great weekend escape or an ideal holiday destination.
More Central Coast NSW info »
NSW Central Coast Accommodation
- Just a step away from Sydney the Central Coast offers outstanding natural beauty, award-winning attractions, an array of activities and accommodation options for everyone.
Port Stephens Accommodation
- A great way to experience the crystal clear waters of Port Stephens is on a cruise boat or paddling around in a kayak. You can enjoy a scenic dolphin watch cruise around the port, which is home to over 160 resident dolphins.
- A short two-hour drive north of Sydney, Newcastle is within easy access to attractions including rainforests, wilderness areas, and extensive vineyards.
- The City of Gosford covers an area of 1,028sq.kms stretching east to the Pacific Ocean, south to the Hawkesbury River, west to the Judge Dowling Ranges and north to meet Wyong Shire.
The Entrance Accommodation
- The Entrance is one of the closest spots to Sydney that begins to offer a true feeling that you're removed from the busy city, with its defining great lake and clear beaches.
- Because of its close proximity to Sydney, Forster-Tuncurry has established itself as a popular summer holiday destination with large lakes and white sandy beaches.
Your business or organisation not listed here?
If your business or organisation is not listed here please visit our business services section to find out the benefits and how you can get listed.