Accommodation - Indonesia
The islands and people of Indonesia constitute the fourth most populated nation in the world. There are estimated to be a total of 17,508 islands, of which only about 6,000 are inhabited ...
More Indonesia info »
based in Gili Terawangan, Lombok Barat NTB, Indonesia
- Villa Almarik is on the island of Gili Trawangan, near Lombok, Indonesia. Originally home only to a handful of fisherman, it is surrounded by underwater coral gardens and covered in tropical blooms and trees.
based in Karangasem, Bali, Indonesia
- Under the shade of the coconut trees on the edge of beach, Lotus Bungalows is an excellent stepping stone to discovering the unknown treasures of east Bali.
- The Province of Central Java, as one of The Indonesian Tourist Destination Areas, offers various kinds of tourist attractions whether natural, cultural, or man made features.
- Well known for its tropical forests, rich natural resources, and exotic flora and fauna, Kalimantan offers a unique, unexplored world of its own.
- The island of Bali has been widely known as the exotic heaven filled with unique arts and ceremonies. Breathtaking panoramas such as terraced ricefields, with rivers and small irrigation streams disecting a luscious green landscape ...
- Lombok is part of the chain of the Lesser Sunda Islands, with the Lombok Strait separating it from Bali to the west and the Alas Strait between it and Sumbawa to the east. Promoting itself as an "unspoiled Bali" ...
- The islands and people of Indonesia constitute the fourth most populated nation in the world. There are estimated to be a total of 17,508 islands, of which only about 6,000 are inhabited ...
- Sulawesi straddles Wallace's Line meaning that it has a mix of both Asian and Australasian species. However, the majority of Sulawesi's wildlife belongs to the Australasia region.
- Sumatra is not very densely populated. It is nonetheless the fifth most populous island in the world. The most populous regions include most of North Sumatra and central highlands in West Sumatra, while the major urban centers are Medan and Palembang.
West Papua Accommodation
- Irian Jaya (now called West Papua) is a tropical island with primeval rain forests, powerful rivers, beautiful beaches, lakes, and mountains.
Your business or organisation not listed here?
If your business or organisation is not listed here please visit our business services section to find out the benefits and how you can get listed.