Directory - Indonesia
The islands and people of Indonesia constitute the fourth most populated nation in the world. There are estimated to be a total of 17,508 islands, of which only about 6,000 are inhabited ...
More Indonesia info »
Pigmy Bali Diving
based in Jimbaran, Bali, Indonesia
- We offer complete dive holiday in Bali from Dive daytrip to the best dive spot in Bali, dive packages, dive & cruise to Komodo, fishing in Bali, Dive courses up to Dive Master and cruising with sailing Catamaran.
Tambora Dive Cruises
based in Jakarta Barat, DKI, Indonesia
- Indonesia's Newest Luxury Liveaboard, serving the best dive sites: Bali, Komodo, Flores, Alor, Banda, Ambon, Seram, Triton, Raja Empat, Sangalaki, Derawan, Maratua, Kakaban, as well as specialist wreck diving cruises.
Dive Around Bali
based in Sanur - Denpasar, Bali, Indonesia
- Dive Around Bali is a new guide to show people the way to Bali's underwater world in style. We are organizers of a unique diver’s holiday in Bali.
Serangan Dive Bali / Serangan Marine Service
based in Sanur, Bali, Indonesia
- Provides Scuba Diving Charters, courses, and other marine water sports services. We also offer land based excursions, accommodation referrals and bookings.
based in Serangan- Denpasar, Bali, Indonesia
- Exotic Yacht Charter Bali offer luxury private yacht charters to the most remote islands of Indonesia on a classic two-mast schooner (traditional wooden “Phinisi-boat”). Our head office is in Bali where sailing charters can be arranged and tailored to your needs.
Blue Corner Dive Lembongan Bali
based in Nusa Lembongan Island, Bali, Indonesia
- Blue Corner Dive tries to promote sustainable ecotourism in Bali. As our dive center is owned by marine biologists we provide environmental briefings to our dive sites, as well as encourage guests to become involved in active scientific research diving and volunteer projects here in Bali.
Joe's Gone Diving Bali
based in Sanur, Bali, Indonesia, Indonesia
- Joe's Gone Diving Bali is a Dutch owned dive center offering dive trips and PADI diving courses from Sanur, Bali. Discover the beautiful reefs of Bali and a dive center that cares about you and the environment.
Nautilus Diving Bali
based in Seminyak, Bali, Indonesia
- German dive operator servicing all around Bali
Lembongan Dive Center
based in Nusa Lembongan, Bali, Indonesia
- Lembongan Dive Center is a PADI dive resort focusing on small groups, individual service and maximum safety for your enjoyment.
Lumbalumba Diving - Manado
based in Manado, North Sulawesi, Indonesia
- Small and cozy diver resort in Manado.
based in Manado 95016, North Sulawesi, Indonesia
- Dive Manado's Bunaken National Park and the Lembeh Strait with North Sulawesi's top PADI 5 Star Resort - Eco Divers. Dive the Epicentre of Marine Biodiversity on the Planet!
based in , , Indonesia
- The inner seas of Indonesia: Rajah Empat, Banda, Komodo, Alor, Sulawesi - This is the home for the largest variety of marine life ever found and the home waters of SMY Ondina.
Odyssea Divers @ Cocotinos Boutique Dive Resort & Spa
based in North Minahasa, North Sulawesi, Indonesia
- In picturesque Wori Bay, North Sulawesi is a dynamic new beach resort, Cocotinos in the heart of Kima Bajo, a fishing village, overlooking Bunaken National Marine Park.
Bunaken SeaGarden Resort
based in Bunaken Island, North Sulawesi, Indonesia
- Cosy dive resort with spacy cottages on a beautiful location and a fantastic house reef. Good accommodation and relaxed diving at reasonable prices. Non-divers are also welcome.
based in Bitung, Sulawesi Utara, Indonesia
- Lembeh Resort is a premier diving destination that offers access to the famous Lembeh Strait. The diving operations are run by critters@lembeh, who has been diving the Strait since 2002.
Your business or organisation not listed here?
If your business or organisation is not listed here please visit our business services section to find out the benefits and how you can get listed.