Directory - New South Wales
Feel free to experience everything New South Wales has to offer: breathtaking beaches and coastlines, World Heritage National Parks, real Australia outback, snow-capped ski fields, lush farming country and the dazzling city lights of Sydney.
More New South Wales info »
Natfish - NSW North Coast TAFE
based in Grafton, NSW, Australia
- Natfish is part of North Coast TAFE, located on the North Coast of NSW. We specialise in flexible distance and online courses including marine studies, aquaculture & recreational fishing services.
Snorkel Safari Beverly Hills
based in Beverly Hills, NSW, Australia
- Specialising in retail sales, dive travel, diver training up to instructor level, scuba gear hire.
based in Kogarah, NSW, Australia
- Dive Club, Scuba Certification, PADI licence, Boat & Shore Diving, , Dive Travel, Boat trips, Scuba gear, Equipment rental, Group packages
Byron Bay Accommodation
- Direct accommodation bookings for Byron Bay, well known for it's world-famous surf beaches which will delight surfers, while Julian Rocks Marine Reserve will delight divers. Those seeking an alternate experience will find new age therapies on every corner.
NSW Central Coast Accommodation
- Just a step away from Sydney the Central Coast offers outstanding natural beauty, award-winning attractions, an array of activities and accommodation options for everyone.
- Recreation is a specialty of Sydney's, a city that takes full advantage of its natural environs. Soak up Sydney life on the Bondi to Bronte coastal walk, just one of many on offer. The Rose Bay to Watson's Bay and The Spit to Manly walks hug the harbour offering spectacular views.
- Eden enjoys a temperate climate perfect for that restful, nature made, year-round holiday. Forest drives and bushwalking are always a favourite and fishing conditions are ideal.
- The city lifestyle and recreational activities are enhanced by the unique combination of the mountains and sea, creating the city's beautiful natural environment. Wollongong is diverse in experiences, the easy-going regional lifestyle with the abundance of cultural and heritage.
- Sitting alongside the Murray River, on the NSW side is Albury, across the Murray is Victoria and Wodonga. The twin towns are usually referred to as 'Albury-Wodonga'.
- Wander through the quiet country hinterland to world heritage rainforests and hidden waterfalls, relax and enjoy the pristine white sandy beaches, or cruise on the tranquil waters of the Richmond River.
Port Stephens Accommodation
- A great way to experience the crystal clear waters of Port Stephens is on a cruise boat or paddling around in a kayak. You can enjoy a scenic dolphin watch cruise around the port, which is home to over 160 resident dolphins.
Port Macquarie Accommodation
- The Hastings region stretches from Laurieton in the south to Port Macquarie in the north. The area covers 3,632.5 kilometres and includes 13 golden beaches, National Parks, beautiful hinterland and several river systems boasting magnificent vistas.
Jervis Bay Accommodation
- The Southern Peninsula of Jervis Bay is the home to Booderee National Park and Botanic Gardens.
- The original town of Jindabyne actually lies at the bottom of Lake Jindabyne, created when the valley was flooded and dammed, as part of the Snowy Mountains Scheme in the 1960s.
Norfolk Island Accommodation
- All visitors arriving on the Island must have prebooked accommodation or be staying with friends or relatives to be able to enter Norfolk Island through immigration.
Your business or organisation not listed here?
If your business or organisation is not listed here please visit our business services section to find out the benefits and how you can get listed.