Travelog for Charlie
No mermaids here
- Pic was taken with a Sony P-10. Photocomp September '04 - Novice
- Added: September 4th 2004 at 7:17am
- This big fella was taken on Longreef, Sydney. It was a great day with great viz but a little chilly @ 14 Deg. Pic was taken with a Sony P-10. Photocomp September '04 - Novice
- Added: September 4th 2004 at 7:12am
Nudibranchs laying eggs
- Two nudies laying what looks like their eggs. This is the first time I have seen this. Pic taken at Bluefish Point with a Sony DSC-P10. (Aphelodoris varia)
- Added: July 9th 2004 at 5:01am
Night Time Nudies
- This was taken on a night dive at North Head wall, with assistance of my dive buddy David we found these 2 hiding under a ledge, (almost looks like there having fun)
- Added: May 11th 2004 at 3:33am
Green Eye Monster
- A beautiful clear and calm day presented the Royal Shepherd wreck (Sydney, South Heads) with great viz. This guy was right under my arm as I took another photo, he then moved in front of me, up close and personal for a great close up shot - taken with a Sony dsc-p10.
- Added: May 1st 2004 at 2:51am
You looking at me?
- Cuttlefish taken at the Appartments, Northern Beaches, Sydney.
- Added: April 28th 2004 at 12:49pm
The rare and endangered chain fish ...
- :-) ... taken in Sydney ... where there is nothing else to look at.
- Added: April 28th 2004 at 12:45pm
What you looking at?
- Taken at the Appartments at the northern beaches in Sydney, unknown subject.
- Added: April 28th 2004 at 12:42pm
- Another nudie taken at Blue Fish Point in Sydney with a Sony DCS-P10 - only my second dive with this camera and have got the digital camera Buzz. (Aphelodoris varia temperate, east coast, but I think that they are also found in the tropics - Akos)
- Added: April 20th 2004 at 2:15am
- Nudie taken at Blue Fish Point with a Sony DCS-P10, only my second dive with this camera and have got the Digital camera Buzz.(Glossodoris atromarginata another temperate wonder - Akos)
- Added: April 20th 2004 at 2:12am