Travelog for Ric Mingramm
Hey Dude where's my pic?
- Having press ganged my adoring fiancee into completing a scuba course, in the off chance that we would honeymoon at a diving location, I then had to put up with tears and fears as she battled her way through the fear of sharks, embellism, sea snakes, jelly fish, piranha ...
- Added: December 2nd 2003 at 12:35am
When I learnt - ships were made of wood and men were made of steel
- I was fortunate enough to be paid to gain my PADI qualification through the Royal Australian Navy and was ably instructed by ProDive and Kevin Deakin. Being the macho Navy types ...
- Added: October 31st 2003 at 7:33pm
So you thought the Ocean had marvellous creatures to see!
- In 2003 having been dry for the bulk of a number of years due to having a young family I finally broke through and was able to get both my sons PADI accredited. Hallelujah, I now had an excuse to go diving ...
- Added: October 11th 2003 at 3:28am