Travelog for FRANK WEBER AKA (CRANKY)
- A fiddler ray (also known as banjo shark) on North Wall, Portsea, VIC.
- Added: May 17th 2004 at 12:08am
Just another Nudibranch
- Just another Nudibranch found on North Wall out from Portsea. (Ceratosoma brevicaudatum very southern species, seen up to about the Nelson Bay area. - Akos)
- Added: May 17th 2004 at 12:03am
- I found this Nudibranch at North Wall out from Portsea, Victoria. ID please. (Chromodoris sp. - Akos)
- Added: May 16th 2004 at 11:57pm
- A group of Old Wives at Mornington Pier in Victoria.
- Added: May 4th 2004 at 10:45pm
J5 class submarine
- This photo was taken by me of J5 class submarine outside the entrance of Port Philip Bay in Victoria.
- Added: May 4th 2004 at 10:44pm
Bunch of Nudies
- This is a group of Nudibranchs at Portsea Hole in Victoria just out from Portsea Pier. (I believe these are a Mexichromis sp. from temperate regions - Akos)
- Added: May 4th 2004 at 10:41pm
- This is a nudibranch photo taken by me at The Platau, out from Portsea, Victoria.
- Added: May 4th 2004 at 10:39pm
- Well this is a fav, picture of mine I took it at Portsea, on the plateau. If you look carefully you can see what I think are the eggs on its legs and around the spider.
- Added: April 23rd 2004 at 10:34pm
- This pix was taken on the Tasman Hauler at Merimbula in March this year, the fish let me take a few photos up close.
- Added: April 23rd 2004 at 10:32pm
Nudi at Merimbula
- Last pier dive at Merimbula. (Hypselodoris bennetti from the temperate waters of the east coast - Akos)
- Added: April 23rd 2004 at 10:31pm
Eagle Hawk Neck
- My son diving at Eagle Hawk Neck in Tasmania.
- Added: April 23rd 2004 at 10:25pm
Weedy Seadragon at Portsea
- Great picture of a weedy seadragon at Portsea Pier, Victoria.
- Added: January 24th 2004 at 5:06am
- Eastern Stargazer photographed at Portsea Pier in January 2003 - one of my favourites.
- Added: January 24th 2004 at 5:02am
- Taken at Eaglehawk Neck, Tasmania.
- Added: January 24th 2004 at 4:55am
Nudibranch at Merimbula
- Nudibranch photo taken at Merimbula - underwater.com.au's guess, this is Pteraeolidia ianthina - agreeed?
- Added: January 23rd 2004 at 10:50pm