Travelog for MatthiasWildermuth
Take a Ride
- We found this 20 - 30 mm Pseudosimnia sinensis in Sydney.
Photocomp May '08 - Open
- Added: June 20th 2008 at 12:42am
Encounter with a Whaleshark at North Stradbroke
- Something huge was out there and from the side it looks first like a tiger shark. I mean, it was too big for a zebra shark....
- Added: February 25th 2008 at 8:12am
Anemone Crab with a buddy
- You could think there is a hidden mirror. Two Anemone Crabs keep the place tidy. Taken at North Stradbroke, Queensland, Australia.
Photocomp February '08 - Open
- Added: February 25th 2008 at 7:09am
- A Thorny-back Cowfish at the Pipeline, Nelson Bay, NSW, Australia.
Photocomp January '08 - Open
- Added: February 9th 2008 at 3:23am