SeaLife DC1200 Digital Camera
SeaLife's DC1200 makes underwater photography it easier than ever before.
This model has been discontinued
Mystical sea creatures, vibrant colorful reefs, or haunting wrecks from a bygone era, the DC1200 is the camera to catch them all. SeaLife's new 12-megapixel camera combines diver-friendly design and four underwater color modes, for sharp, colorful pictures underwater or on land.
SeaLife eliminated the typical button cluster on the back of the camera, in favor of five thumb operated 'piano key' controls. The large shutter button extends forward with a fingertip-control lever that allows scrolling through menus or zooming in and out without releasing your grip from the camera. This 'Central Command Lever' and the 'Piano Keys' are making great underwater pictures and videos easier than ever before.
Expand the DC1200 with SeaLife's popular line of underwater accessories, including the Digital Pro Flashes and wide angle . Automatic focus from 4" to infinity. Record 2+ hours of sharp, colorful video with sound when using a 4GB SD memory card. Depth tested to 200ft. Fully rubber armored for shock protection. Full 1-year warranty covers the underwater housing and camera.
SeaLifes Sea Modes which have built in color correction and External Flash Modes for vibrant color and manual control of the cameras shutter and aperture, round out the DC1200.
- 12 megapixel CCD for, sharp, high-resolution pictures.
- Large 3" LCD for easy on-camera viewing
- 25X zoom - 5X optical zoom plus 5X digital
- Optical Image Stabilization (OIS) - CCD shift technology reduces camera shake caused by hand movement
- Autofocus to 10cm (4")
- Lithium battery 700mAh for 2 tank dive+ (2+ hours or 200+ pics)
- Fast shutter response time and quick start-up for fast action photography. ( As fast as 0.1 sec in Ext Flash mode and infinity focus mode.)
- SD and SDHC card compatible up to 16GB.
- 2+ hours of continuous video w sound (usin a 4GBSD card).
- 12 Land modes - Automatically pre-sets the camera for the type of scene. Includes Anti-shake and aperture/shutter priority.
- Manual White balance control
- Depth tested to 200 ft (65m)
- 'Piano Key' controls - No button clusters. 5 large menu keys. Oversized shutter button and zoom toggle for easy camera control even with gloves on!
- Easy Set-up mode - Easy 1-2-3 graphic on screen guide - takes the guess work out of setting up the camera for great pictures
- Sea mode with 4 UW color correction settings for blue and green water conditions at shallow or deeper depths
- Ext Flash Auto mode for automatic exposure settings when using one or two external flash accessories. Ideal for beginner and intermediate UW photographers
- Ext Flash Manual mode for manual aperture and shutter speed exposure control when using one or two external flash accessories. Ideal for advanced UW photographers.
- Snorkel mode with color correction setting matching shallow water light conditions.
- Spy Mode - The camera automatically shoots continuous pictures at set time intervals. Ideal for wildlife photography or other hard-to-shoot subjects.
- Expandability with SeaLife wide angle lens (SL970) and up to two Digital Pro Flashes (SL961)
- Removable inner camera for use on Land & Sea
- Rubber armored for durability and sure grip
Please contact us about availability.
All prices are in Australian Dollars ($AU). You can do a currency conversion here