Lord Howe Island Marine Park - Neville Coleman's World Heritage Wildlife Guide
By Neville Coleman
- The first marine biology guide to the South Pacific area with examples and basic introductions to every major marine phyla, from algae to mammals.
- Over 700 colour images.
- Over 30,000 easy to read words.
- Locality guide to photo sites (map)
- Natural history information for each species.
- Over 30 years of research and discovery.
- Hundreds of photographs shown for the first time.
- Many undescribed species, new discoveries.
- Photoguide to habitats.
- Fully indexed.
- Partly sponsored by NSW marine parks, this unique publication will be available at 50% less than any comparable limited edition publication.
Soft cover: size - 170mm x 240mm. ISBN: 0-947325-27-1. Published by Neville Coleman's Underwater Geographic Pty Ltd.
All prices are in Australian Dollars ($AU). You can do a currency conversion here