Nocturnal Lights - TLX 800t LED Canister/Technical Dive Light
Nocturnal Lights - TLX 800t LED Technical Dive Light
The TLX 800t is a unique canister dive light that offers an 800 lumen output (approximately 1.5-2x brighter than a 10w HID) through a three ultra bright and efficient LED bulbs. You can use alkaline or rechargeable AA batteries for a continuous burn time of over eight hours on one set of batteries. After eight hours the light will slowly dim out for many hours after, eliminating surprise shutoffs. The extensive burn time will make maintenance and travel a breeze whether you?re a cave, tech, or commercial divers to dive with total freedom.
The light head connects to the battery via a three-foot cord, allowing you to attach the battery canister to your BC or tank belt. The light head come with a removable lantern style grip, which can be replaced with an adjustable Goodman Handle for hands free diving. With the Goodman handle you will be able to hold or let go of the light on demand, allowing you to fully indulge your diving experience.
The LED, battery, and canister design makes the Nocturnal Light TLX 800t one of the most reliable canisters light in the market. The aircraft grade aluminum housing will allow you to work in the toughest conditions while the impact resistant LEDs will save you lots of money and frustration. If you are looking for a bright, rugged, reliable tech/canister light the TLX 800t is the way to go.
- Bulb Triple High-Powered LED (9W) with approximately 800 lumen output (Close to 2x output of a 10w HID)
- Construction Full aluminum Housing with Double O-ring Seals
- Burn Time 24+ hours (7+ hours on max output) when using 18 AA batteries - or - 16+ hours (5+ hours on max output) when using three D batteries
- Light Head Dimensions 3 3/8" x 2 4/5" w/o handle or 8.5 cm x 7 cm w/o handle
- Canister Dimensions 10" x 2 4/5" or 25.5 cm x 7 cm
- Depth Rating 100 meters / 328 feet
- Weight 3.75 lb with 18 AA batteries or 2.75 lb w/o batteries
- Weight Underwater 0.25 lb for light head and 1lb for canister including 18 AA batteries
- Battery18 AA Rechargeable or Alkaline Batteries (Operates on any multiples of three AA batteries such as 3,6,9,12,15 or 18) - or - three D Rechargeable or Alkaline Batteries
- Beam Angle Each of the three light bulb can be adjusted from 12 degrees to 60 degrees.
- Ultra Bright - Super bright 800 lumen output from three LED bulbs makes it significantly brighter and more efficient than any other compact dive light in its class. Note that a typical 10w HID is about 450 lumens and a 20w halogen dive light is about 300 lumens)
- Quality Construction - Each light is housed in high grade 6061 aluminum, resisting corrosion and impacts to ensure your safety even in the toughest diving conditions
- Versatile - Ultra compact light head (3 3/8" long and x 2 4/5" wide or 8.5 cm x 7 cm without the handle)
- Superior Burn Time - With a burn time of more than seven hours on full power, you can go on several dives before having to switch batteries.
- Color Temperature - Pure white 5500k beam cuts through water better than yellowish light.
- Adjustable Beam - Adjust each of the three bulbs from 12 degrees to 60 degrees, offering you the choose focused hot spot, a wide and even flood beam, or a combination.
- Ultra Reliable - LED bulbs lasts up to 100,000 hours, operates in a wider range of temperature, and is nearly impossible to break due to accidental impact.
- Double O-Ring - Its precisely machined body and the o-ring design will make flooding the light nearly impossible
- Flashlight - The LEDs from the TLX emits very little heat, allowing divers to use the lights out of the water.
- Instant Power - The lights turn up in 100 nanoseconds so you don't have to wait for it to warm up.
- Reliability by Design – Uses of alkaline or consumer NiMH batteries ensures the batteries are 100% reliable compared to proprietary battery packs
- Convenient - Enjoy the freedom of switching batteries in between dives without having to buy expensive battery packs.
- Switch Lock - a switch lock mechanism to keep your light on or off at the appropriate times. Proven to protect against leakage much better than toggle switches and push-button switches.
- Multiple Mounting Options – Handles can be removed for custom mounting such as helmets and ROVs.
- Hand Mount – Keep both of your hands free with the aluminum Goodman handle or the neoprene hand mount.
- Focus Light and Video Light - All you need is the proper adapters to convert your TLX 800t to a video light is the proper mounting hardware. The wide angle beam that it comes with has been tested and proven to work well for underwater imaging.
- One TLX 800t dive light
- Removable lantern style handle
- Adjustable aluminum goodman handle
- Spare O-ring Kit for the light head and the battery canister
- 1 set of 12 degree reflector cups
- 1 set of 60 degree reflector cups
- 1 set of 90 degree adapters
Available Dive Light Accessories:
underwater australasia is the official Australian dealer for Nocturnal Lights - made in USA - amazing quality underwater lighting! - check out the other Nocturnal Lights in the Nocturnal Lights department of the underwater shop as well. Full warranty & support.
Please contact us about availability.
All prices are in Australian Dollars ($AU). You can do a currency conversion here