By Neville Coleman - ©2008/2015
The most comprehensive photo-guide to Sea Slugs of the Asia/Indo-Pacific region.
2nd edition - in memoriam to Neville Coleman - revised and updated taxonomically by Gary Cobb and David Mullins.
Proceeds of the sale of this book include support to the Neville Coleman Legacy.
This new edition is the ultimate Nudibranch reference book, fully up-to-date with the latest nudibranch research as of 2015.
This book is a MUST have! - fantastic price!
- Larger than life images (8 per page).
- Alphabetically arranged by Family, genus and species in line with the Zoological Catalogue of Australia for easy reference.
- Over 2000 stunning colour reproductions.
- Hundreds of new species, many published for the first time.
- Family names - scientific names – authors/dates, location data and size for each image.
- Fully indexed; over 50 photographic contributors from across the globe.
- Accurate up to date identifications by world authorities.
- Tropical and temperate and over 100 undescribed species.
- Hundreds of remarkable colour variations.
- Fully indexed scientific names, authors and dates
Soft cover, 160 mm x 235 mm, 312 pages. Sections glued and stitched for maximum durability. Published by underwater.com.au (Australia) and Masalai Press (USA)
There is an astonishing world just...
Essential Digital Underwater Photography...
The long-awaited, 500-page reference...
Helping you to "sorting out the...