About underwater web design and development
For many businesses having an ill-fitting website simply becomes an added pressure. Underwater was developed because it recognised the need to give exposure while reducing the workload of maintaining a website. By extending that approach to your website we focus on what is important to your business both now and as the business develops.
Some reasons to use us
- We know your industry as well as having the depth of experience in online business development.
- Your online business can benefit from the same knowledge and experience that we apply to underwater.com.au.
- Your site can quickly benefit from the connection and exposure that underwater.com.au brings.
- We can provide website hosting and consulting services like online marketing as part of our service.
- All our sites are designed for best results in search engines.
A Basic Website Includes
- About Us
- Services Provided
- Contact Page (includes a form & google map)
- Basic websites start from $800.00
For more information about basic websites Contact Underwater
Further Options for Web Pages
- Dive Sites page
- Dive Club page
- Dive Travel
- Price page
- Links page
- Newsletter and on-line member management
- from $50.00 per page (with discounts for sites with lots of pages)
For more information about further pages Contact Underwater
Edit & Manage Your Own Website
- A Content Management System (CMS) is used to edit and manage your website.
- Logon to your website online and edit pages, update photo galleries, edit your blog...
- It's not as difficult as it might sound. It usually takes about an hour to learn how to use the CMS and we will be available to help you get familiar with your new site.
- from $300.00
For more information about CMS's Contact Underwater
- Photo Gallery from $100 and $50 per additional
- Video Gallery from $100 and $50 per additional
- Calendarfrom $100
- Current Diving Conditions (RSS feed included)from $100
- Blog / Latest News from $300
- Site Search Free
- Page Translation from $100
- Email Newsletter from $150
- Forms from $100
- Flash Animation from $100
- Online Shop from $300
For more information about extra features Contact Underwater
Some examples of our work
These case studies reflect the broad range of sites that we work on, from the simplest single page site, to much larger database-driven sites built on our content management system, allowing organisations to maintain their own content.
Planula Divers Retreat
Planula Divers Retreat already had a very popular website, so the main focus of this upgrade was to add a clean new look that emphasised not only the retreat itself, but also the surrounding beauty of Byron Bay, both on land and underwater.
With this new site Yongala Dive can add and update pages, add diving and weather reports and have their latest news appear automatically on their listing page at underwater.com.au (as well as any other site that subscribes to their news).
Wet 'n' Dry Adventures
Christmas Island has a new website showcasing its amazing environment, both above water and below.
Wet 'n' Dry Adventures new website features a latest news blog and photo galleries and the entire site can be maintained by the client thanks to an easy to use content management system.
Whale Watching Byron Bay
The real credit for this site goes to the beauty of the humpback whales that pass Byron Bay on their annual migration.
For more information on our web development services Contact Underwater