- Home /
- Indo-Pacific Sea Fishes - Northern Australia - Great Barrier Reef
By Neville Coleman
A new look, simple to use innovative identification system. Family diagrams and key reference features integrated throughout the book.
- Display pointers highlight easily recognisable features of each species.
- Comprehensive range of commercial and recreational species.
- IProfessional presentation; taxonomic references throughout.
- Australia and Indo-Pacific geographic distributions.
- Common and scientific names.
- Natural history information displays, habitats, ecological partitioning, diurnal/nocturnal, edibility, venomous/poisonous/dangerous, depth, male/female/juvenile.
- Designed especially for textbook fish identification higher education courses.
- The most comprehensive photographic field guide of its kind for Northern Australia and the Great Barrier Reef.
- Over 1,400 pictures.
- 10.700 illustrations.
- Featuring over 105 fish family identi-kit body shape profiles.
- Major habitats - Natural histories - Zoogeography.
- Family names (pronunciations), Scientific names, Common names, authors, dates & sizes.
- Dangerous fish - Venomous fish - Edible fish - Poisonous fish - Aquarium fish - Male/female juvenile examples.
- Format follows traditional scientific classification and tertiary teaching systems.
Soft cover: size - 240mm x 170mm. ISBN: 0-947325-28-X. Published by Neville Coleman's Underwater Geographic Pty Ltd.
Underwater Cameras - Photographic Accessories
- SeaLife Underwater Camera
- Fantasea Line
- Dyron - Photo and Video
- Ikelite Housings - Strobes - Accessories
- Olympus Cameras and Housings
- Nocturnal Lights
- Underwater Camera Housings
- Lenses for Compact Housings
- Strobes - Video Lights - Focus Lights
- Arms - Trays - Connectors
- Photographic Accessories
- Sea Scooters
- Dive Gear
- Dive Accessories
- Diving DVD & Blu-Ray Discs
- Diving Books
- Subscriptions - Magazines
- Protective Cases
- Dive Wear
- Underwater Membership
- On Sale