Accommodation - Geelong & The Great Ocean Road
Great Ocean Road Accommodation
- The Great Ocean Road is a 243 km stretch of road between Torquay and Warrnambool. The road was constructed to provide work for returning soldiers and dedicated as a Memorial to those killed in the First World War. It is one of Australia's great scenic coastline drives.
- Portland, located in south-west Victoria, offers visitors a wealth of opportunities to explore rugged landscapes, discover a colourful history, get back to nature, surf some great waves, hoist a sail in a brisk wind, catch a fish, wander historic streets and dine on great local food and wine.
- Warrnambool is nestled into the rising contour of Victoria's south-west coast amid green dairying country and overlooking the deep blue of the Southern Ocean.
- Bells Beach, where the big swells are definitely for experienced surfers, is the next stop along the coast. This world famous beach is the venue for the Rip Curl Pro, one of the most sought after surfing titles on the World Championship Tour.
- Geelong, is the major gateway to the Bellerine Peninsula's delights and further attractions of the Great Ocean Road.
Your business or organisation not listed here?
If your business or organisation is not listed here please visit our business services section to find out the benefits and how you can get listed.