Accommodation - Australasia
Planula Divers Retreat
based in Byron Bay, NSW, Australia
- PLANULA is a beautiful divers retreat in Byron Bay, set within over 50 acres of bushland just outside of Byron Bay. We offer great diving packages.
The Drop-Off Apartment
based in Terrigal, NSW, Australia
- The Drop-Off is self contained, ground floor accommodation suitable for divers, located at Terrigal and very close to the departure point for all scuba diving activities.
Lizard Island Resort
based in Lizard Island, QLD, Australia
- Lizard Island is secluded from the rest of the world, located right on the Great Barrier Reef. A haven for diving at world famous dive sites including The Cod Hole.
Heron Island Resort
based in Heron Island, QLD, Australia
- Heron Island is a Great Barrier Reef Resort located on a true coral cay. Surrounded by the reef, you can swim right from the beach to an endless garden of coral teeming with marine life.
Orpheus Island Resort
based in Townsville, QLD, Australia
- Orpheus is very much a secret to the outside world - a rare island of exceptional beauty in the heart of the Great Barrier Reef.
based in Gili Terawangan, Lombok Barat NTB, Indonesia
- Villa Almarik is on the island of Gili Trawangan, near Lombok, Indonesia. Originally home only to a handful of fisherman, it is surrounded by underwater coral gardens and covered in tropical blooms and trees.
based in Karangasem, Bali, Indonesia
- Under the shade of the coconut trees on the edge of beach, Lotus Bungalows is an excellent stepping stone to discovering the unknown treasures of east Bali.
- Bells Beach, where the big swells are definitely for experienced surfers, is the next stop along the coast. This world famous beach is the venue for the Rip Curl Pro, one of the most sought after surfing titles on the World Championship Tour.
Byron Bay Accommodation
- Direct accommodation bookings for Byron Bay, well known for it's world-famous surf beaches which will delight surfers, while Julian Rocks Marine Reserve will delight divers. Those seeking an alternate experience will find new age therapies on every corner.
- Adelaide, the capital city of the state of South Australia is an affordable, friendly city, with a relaxed, cosmopolitan lifestyle. It's worldwide reputation for arts and culture includes hosting several world-famous festivals and events.
NSW Central Coast Accommodation
- Just a step away from Sydney the Central Coast offers outstanding natural beauty, award-winning attractions, an array of activities and accommodation options for everyone.
Cape Tribulation Accommodation
- Cape Tribulation is a small village where the frontier of the north really begins. Once you cross the Daintree River by ferry, you've entered into a region that hosts the oldest rainforest on the planet.
Agnes Water 1770 Accommodation
- Agnes Water and the Town of 1770 are one of the closest points on the mainland to the outer Great Barrier Reef, with three tours departing to either Lady Musgrave Island or Fitzroy Reef.
Cook Islands Accommodation
- The Cook Islands’ is an authentic and refined Pacific experience encased in a lifestyle that exudes warmth, happiness and respect.
- This holiday destination offers beautiful hills sweeping down to sun-drenched sandy beaches. Wineries, orchards and pastures are patch-worked between bushland, and roads lead to alluring cellar doors where you can sit back and take it all in.
Your business or organisation not listed here?
If your business or organisation is not listed here please visit our business services section to find out the benefits and how you can get listed.