Dive Shops - Australasia
Byron Bay Dive Centre
based in Byron Bay, NSW, Australia
- Experience the underwater magic of the Cape Byron Marine Park with the Byron Bay Dive Centre. Our professional staff will ensure your dive trip to Julian Rocks is a safe and rewarding experience.
based in Karalee, QLD, Australia
- AllWays Diving offers Scuba Diving trips Equipment sales and service on most brands
AquaMarine Diving - Bali
based in Seminyak, Bali, Indonesia
- AquaMarine offers Day Trips, PADI courses, Safaris (diving and accommodation packages) and a 1-Day Introductory Adventure Diving Programme. They specialise in custom-made packages and only offer Bali's best sites.
based in mclaren vale, sa, Australia
- Conveniently located on the Fleurieu Peninsula where some of the best dive sites are, including the EX-HMAS Hobart shipwreck, Second Valley and Rapid Bay where the famous Leafy sea Dragons can be found.
Local Dive Thailand
based in Chalong, Phuket, Thailand
- Phuket's local scuba diving experts. A great blend of Thai local knowledge and European professionalism that equals a superb dive experience with the most knowledgeable guides and instructors
Australian Diving Instruction
based in Geelong, VIC, Australia
- Australian Diving Instruction operates a complete Professional PADI IDC Store.
Merlin Divers - Phuket
based in Kamala, Phuket, Thailand
- Merlin Divers offers the full range of diving activities that are available from Phuket and maintains one of the largest equipment shops you can find on Phuket.
based in Gorontalo City, Gorontalo Province, Indonesia
- Miguel’s Diving offers equatorial diving in Gorontalo, Sulawesi, Indonesia. Strategically positioned between Manado’s Bunaken Marine Park and the isolated Togian Islands, Gorontalo has incredible biodiversity, dense coral growth, new/undescribed species and a new whale shark reserve.
Thresher Shark Divers
based in Daanbantayan, Cebu, Philippines
- On Malapascua Island in the Philippines with the only daily sightings of thresher sharks in the world. You can also experience some of the best and most varied diving in South East Asia.
based in Cocos (Keeling) Islands, WA, Australia
- Cocos (Keeling) Islands - exciting diving at any skill level, novice, intermediate or experienced deep diver. Tuna, great coral, sharks, turtles, manta rays and a chance to meet Kat, our lone resident dugong.. Offering relaxed friendly diving. Welcome to Cocos Dive.
Merimbula Divers Lodge
based in Merimbula, NSW, Australia
- 9m RHIB in 1c Survey for up to 16 divers able to run 7 days a week, with a minimum number of four divers, to any of the great variety of dive sites, as well as modern comfortable accommodation for up to 24 divers at the lodge and unlimited accommodation in close proximity.
St George Underwater Centre
based in Blakehurst, NSW, Australia
- St George Underwater Centre is one of Sydney's oldest diving facilities, having been established for over 50 years.
Jetty Dive Centre
based in Coffs Harbour, NSW, Australia
- Let Jetty Dive Centre introduce you to Coffs Harbour and the magnificent South Solitary Islands - where the tropical and temperate fish life meet.
South West Rocks Dive Centre
based in South West Rocks, NSW, Australia
- The South West Rocks Dive Centre is best known for the world class diving at Fish Rock including Fish Rock Cave - Australia's best ocean cave dive which runs right through the island of Fish Rock. Also a major site to dive with the Grey Nurse Shark.
PRO DIVE Lord Howe Island
based in Lord Howe Island, NSW, Australia
- Pro Dive Lord Howe Island is locally owned and operated.
Dive the Surrounding Island reefs, Admiralty Islands and Ball's Pyramid on our 9.5M custom built dive vessel ‘Pinnacle'.
Your business or organisation not listed here?
If your business or organisation is not listed here please visit our business services section to find out the benefits and how you can get listed.