Dive Clubs - Australasia
Black Rock Underwater Diving Club
based in Melbourne, VIC, Australia
- We are the oldest dive club in Melbourne formed in 1953 and we welcome new members. Whether you are an experienced diver or have been recently bitten by the underwater bug
Underwater Research Group of QLD
based in Yeerongpilly, Qld, Australia
- We are a Scuba Diving club based in Brisbane, Queensland, Australia. We are non-profit so the emphasis is heavily on enjoyment.
Tasmanian University Dive Club
based in Sandy Bay, Tasmania, Australia
- The Tasmanian University Dive Club Inc. (TUDC) is currently the largest and most active dive club operating in Tasmania. With around 200 members and growing every year, the TUDC promotes safe and affordable diving catering to all levels of experience.
Latrobe Valley Scuba Club
based in Morwell, Victoria, Australia
- The Latrobe Valley Scuba Club is an extremely active and vibrant community based Diving Club with a history dating back to 1960
Underwater Explorers Club of W.A.
based in City of Cockburn, Western Australia, Australia
- UEC is a non-commercial dive club based at Port Coogee Marina. We have our own 12m dive boat and offer very economical diving all year round. We are always looking for new members. Non-divers welcome as social members.
Mildura Desert Divers Club Inc.
based in Mildura, Victoria, Australia
- A strong inland based independent Dive Club for Divers. Located in the far north of the state of Victoria with around 60 Members.
Murdoch University Divers Club
based in Perth, Western Australia, Australia
- Murdoch University Divers Club is a small, non-profit club catering to students, staff and associates of Murdoch University in Western Australia. Qualified members can loan gear at extremely competitive rates.
Your business or organisation not listed here?
If your business or organisation is not listed here please visit our business services section to find out the benefits and how you can get listed.