Accommodation - Queensland
Whether you're after adrenalin-pumping adventure, relaxing on sun-kissed beaches, trekking through ancient rainforest or snorkelling on the Great Barrier Reef, there's an experience just waiting to become YOUR treasured memory.
More Queensland info »
Lizard Island Resort
based in Lizard Island, QLD, Australia
- Lizard Island is secluded from the rest of the world, located right on the Great Barrier Reef. A haven for diving at world famous dive sites including The Cod Hole.
Heron Island Resort
based in Heron Island, QLD, Australia
- Heron Island is a Great Barrier Reef Resort located on a true coral cay. Surrounded by the reef, you can swim right from the beach to an endless garden of coral teeming with marine life.
Orpheus Island Resort
based in Townsville, QLD, Australia
- Orpheus is very much a secret to the outside world - a rare island of exceptional beauty in the heart of the Great Barrier Reef.
Cape Tribulation Accommodation
- Cape Tribulation is a small village where the frontier of the north really begins. Once you cross the Daintree River by ferry, you've entered into a region that hosts the oldest rainforest on the planet.
Agnes Water 1770 Accommodation
- Agnes Water and the Town of 1770 are one of the closest points on the mainland to the outer Great Barrier Reef, with three tours departing to either Lady Musgrave Island or Fitzroy Reef.
- By the Bay - taste and inhale the seafood, sandy beaches and salt air at the seaside escapes of Redcliffe, Scarborough, Shorncliffe and Sandgate, all within 30 minutes of downtown Brisbane.
- Coolangatta boasts some of the region's most beautiful beaches and best surfing. The most difficult surf break is at Port Dr while Kirra Point is also popular among the more experienced surfers.
Surfers Paradise Accommodation
- Surfers Paradise is where you’ll find the perfect fusion of city and beach lifestyles set amidst a spectacular skyline and brilliant stretch of coast. Once you arrive, you’ll soon fee you’ve literally arrived in paradise.
- The region has no less than six recreational National Parks, State Forests and islands, making it a very special part of the North Queensland region.
- Located in North Queensland's 'dry tropics', Townsville boast an average of 300 days of sunshine each year. The city is the perfect stepping-off point to experience the wonders of the region - the outback, rainforests, magnificent waterfalls, tropical islands and of course, the Great Barrier Reef.
- Toowoomba really is Queensland's Garden City, with more than 150 public parks and gardens. In spring the gardens are an extravaganza of colour, and the city celebrates with its Carnival of Flowers, held each year in the last full week of September.
Sunshine Coast Accommodation
- Picture an area of sweeping shiny beaches, bordered by blue water. Picture scenic drives through valleys, past mountain ranges and hillside villages. Picture the Sunshine Coast.
- Rockhampton known as the Beef Capital is located on the Tropic of Capricorn and sits astride Queensland's largest and most picturesque river, the Fitzroy. The magnificent Berserker Ranges and Mt Archer provide an imposing backdrop to this city.
Port Douglas Accommodation
- With nothing taller than a palm tree, development is low-rise, low-key and relaxing. It is regarded as the most popular base from which to explore the northern areas of the reef and rainforest coast of Daintree and Cape Tribulation.
- Ayr is a typical thriving Central Coast town - and the base for the fastest and shortest trip to the Yongala wreck. It is a much more substantial centre than Home Hill which is effectively its twin town, lying just across the Burdekin River.
Your business or organisation not listed here?
If your business or organisation is not listed here please visit our business services section to find out the benefits and how you can get listed.