Directory - Lombok
Lombok is part of the chain of the Lesser Sunda Islands, with the Lombok Strait separating it from Bali to the west and the Alas Strait between it and Sumbawa to the east. Promoting itself as an "unspoiled Bali" ...
More Lombok info »
based in Gili Terawangan, Lombok Barat NTB, Indonesia
- Villa Almarik is on the island of Gili Trawangan, near Lombok, Indonesia. Originally home only to a handful of fisherman, it is surrounded by underwater coral gardens and covered in tropical blooms and trees.
based in sanur, Bali, Indonesia
- Indonesia's most exclusive luxurious liveaboard. Small groups, only a maximum of 8 customers. Specialized in underwater photography-videography. Unlimited diving, 3 divers per guide, nitrox 32% or 36%.
Tambora Dive Cruises
based in Jakarta Barat, DKI, Indonesia
- Indonesia's Newest Luxury Liveaboard, serving the best dive sites: Bali, Komodo, Flores, Alor, Banda, Ambon, Seram, Triton, Raja Empat, Sangalaki, Derawan, Maratua, Kakaban, as well as specialist wreck diving cruises.
based in Gili Air, Lombok, Indonesia
- Oceans 5 dive resort is a 5 star padi instructor development resort located on Gili Air.
Blue Marlin Dive
based in Gili Trawangan, Lombok NTB, Indonesia
- Blue Marlin Dive is a 5* PADI Instructor Development Dive Resort and TDI Technical Dive Facility. We are also accredited by IART, which allows us to certify JJ-CCR (rebreather) divers.
- Lombok is part of the chain of the Lesser Sunda Islands, with the Lombok Strait separating it from Bali to the west and the Alas Strait between it and Sumbawa to the east. Promoting itself as an "unspoiled Bali" ...
Your business or organisation not listed here?
If your business or organisation is not listed here please visit our business services section to find out the benefits and how you can get listed.