Directory - Maluku Islands
based in Kuta, Bali, Indonesia
- Arenui offers dive cruises across the Indonesian archipelago - the world's no.1 biodiversity - from an exquisite luxury vessel. Max 16 guests to 22 crew for a truly first-class trip!
based in Phuket, Tambon Vichit, Thailand
- Dive Indonesia by liveaboard and experience diving some of the world’s top rated dive sites in comfort and ease.
Dive Into Ambon
based in Kota Ambon, Maluku Tengah, Indonesia
- Dive into Ambon located at the Natsepa Resort. Is a full service dive & photography center. With large comfortable boats, stunning reefs and amazing critter muck diving.
based in Ambon, Maluku, Indonesia
- Ambon's first operational dive resort, strategically located on the southern coast in Ambon, in an optimum position to make the most of the incredibly diverse diving in the Maluku Region.
based in , , Indonesia
- The inner seas of Indonesia: Rajah Empat, Banda, Komodo, Alor, Sulawesi - This is the home for the largest variety of marine life ever found and the home waters of SMY Ondina.
based in sanur, Bali, Indonesia
- Indonesia's most exclusive luxurious liveaboard. Small groups, only a maximum of 8 customers. Specialized in underwater photography-videography. Unlimited diving, 3 divers per guide, nitrox 32% or 36%.
Tambora Dive Cruises
based in Jakarta Barat, DKI, Indonesia
- Indonesia's Newest Luxury Liveaboard, serving the best dive sites: Bali, Komodo, Flores, Alor, Banda, Ambon, Seram, Triton, Raja Empat, Sangalaki, Derawan, Maratua, Kakaban, as well as specialist wreck diving cruises.
based in Serangan- Denpasar, Bali, Indonesia
- Exotic Yacht Charter Bali offer luxury private yacht charters to the most remote islands of Indonesia on a classic two-mast schooner (traditional wooden “Phinisi-boat”). Our head office is in Bali where sailing charters can be arranged and tailored to your needs.
MSV Amira Dive Travel
based in Allenwinden, Kanton Zug, Switzerland
- MSV Amira offers safe, premium liveaboard dive cruises in the incredible Indonesian Archipelago - as to Komodo, Flores, Alor, Banda Sea & extraordinary Raja Ampat!
Your business or organisation not listed here?
If your business or organisation is not listed here please visit our business services section to find out the benefits and how you can get listed.