Directory - South Coast
A few hours south from Sydney, you'll find a charming strip of unspoilt coastline offering pristine beaches, picturesque seaside towns and quaint rural villages.
More South Coast info »
Merimbula Divers Lodge
based in Merimbula, NSW, Australia
- Full service dive shop with accommodation at our sister site - dolphin Cove (Tura Beach)
Ulladulla Dive and Adventure Centre
based in Ulladulla, NSW, Australia
- The best of NSW South Coast diving. Ulladulla dive sites offer something for everyone with all sites less than 15 mins from the harbour
- Eden enjoys a temperate climate perfect for that restful, nature made, year-round holiday. Forest drives and bushwalking are always a favourite and fishing conditions are ideal.
- An unspoilt world awaits discovery. The gem-like beauty of the Sapphire Coast takes in untouched wilderness areas where wildlife abounds, the blue of sparkling ocean reflected in a backdrop of mountains.
- If its not love at first sight at the aquamarine waters of Wagonga Inlet and the stunning seaward vistas, then you’ve got your eyes shut.
Batemans Bay Accommodation
- On the Clyde River's broad estuary, Batemans Bay is the launching point for houseboat adventures along the river's 38 navigable kilometres.
- One of the most picturesque spots in the Shoalhaven, Ulladulla boat harbour, with its distinctive rocky breakwater, is the natural hub of this delightful seaside township.
Jervis Bay Accommodation
- The Southern Peninsula of Jervis Bay is the home to Booderee National Park and Botanic Gardens.
- The name Kiama is from the aboriginal word Kiaram-a, to which some sources give the meaning 'where the sea makes a noise'- a reference to the famous Kiama Blowhole.
- The city lifestyle and recreational activities are enhanced by the unique combination of the mountains and sea, creating the city's beautiful natural environment. Wollongong is diverse in experiences, the easy-going regional lifestyle with the abundance of cultural and heritage.
Your business or organisation not listed here?
If your business or organisation is not listed here please visit our business services section to find out the benefits and how you can get listed.