Dive Shops - Australia
Australia is the sixth largest country in the world. It's about the same size as the 48 mainland states of the USA and 50 per cent larger than Europe, but has the lowest population density in the world - only two people per square kilometre.
More Australia info »
Byron Bay Dive Centre
based in Byron Bay, NSW, Australia
- Experience the underwater magic of the Cape Byron Marine Park with the Byron Bay Dive Centre. Our professional staff will ensure your dive trip to Julian Rocks is a safe and rewarding experience.
based in mclaren vale, sa, Australia
- Conveniently located on the Fleurieu Peninsula where some of the best dive sites are, including the EX-HMAS Hobart shipwreck, Second Valley and Rapid Bay where the famous Leafy sea Dragons can be found.
Australian Diving Instruction
based in Drumcondra, VIC, Australia
- Australian Diving Instruction operates a complete Professional PADI IDC Store.
based in Cocos (Keeling) Islands, WA, Australia
- Cocos (Keeling) Islands - exciting diving at any skill level, novice, intermediate or experienced deep diver. Tuna, great coral, sharks, turtles, manta rays and a chance to meet Kat, our lone resident dugong.. Offering relaxed friendly diving. Welcome to Cocos Dive.
Merimbula Divers Lodge
based in Merimbula, NSW, Australia
- Full service dive shop with accommodation at our sister site - dolphin Cove (Tura Beach)
St George Underwater Centre
based in Carlton, NSW, Australia
- St George Underwater Centre is one of Sydney's oldest diving facilities, having been established for over 60 years.
Jetty Dive Centre
based in Coffs Harbour, NSW, Australia
- Let Jetty Dive Centre introduce you to Coffs Harbour and the magnificent South Solitary Islands - where the tropical and temperate fish life meet.
based in Glandore, SA, Australia
- South Australia's Premier PADI Dive Centre in the middle of Adelaide, serving scuba divers and snorkelers with all their gear needs! Scuba gear from all major suppliers with full Australian warranty!
based in Stepney, South Australia, Australia
- Thanks Adelaide for 23 years of support. Think Adelaide think Divers Delight, www.diversdelight.com.au. We train and support amazing Divers and Snorkellers with an extensive range of premium stock instore.
Wolf Rock Dive Centre
based in Rainbow Beach, QLD, Australia
- Wolf Rock Dive Centre is located at Rainbow Beach on the doorstep to Fraser Islands Great Sandy National Park. The main attraction is the resident population of the critically endangered grey nurse shark found here all year round. They are joined by the
Aquatic Adventures Rowville
based in Rowville, VIC, Australia
- Aquatic Adventures in Rowville is one of the largest retail outlets across Melbourne and is attached to one of the largest dive clubs in Victoria.
Eaglehawk Dive Centre
based in Eaglehawk Neck, TAS, Australia
- We can cater for all levels of divers: fur seals, weedy seadragons, walls, magnificent invertebrate/sponge life, caves, wreck, technical. Hire gear, airfills, on-site accommodation, diver training pool, nitrox.
based in Tuncurry, NSW, Australia
- Welcome to the multi Award winning PADI 5 Star Dive centre, Action Divers, located at the northern end of the Port Stephens Great Lakes Marine Park.
Cairns Dive Centre
based in Cairns, QLD, Australia
- Experience diving or snorkelling at its best on the Great Barrier Reef with Cairns Dive Centre. We offer snorkeling and diving on our day boat or our live aboard boat or learn to dive open water courses. We also do day trips to Fitzroy Island, where we have a second dive shop.
based in Frankston, VIC, Australia
- Located in Frankston since we started back in the late 1970's we have continued to update our equipment and store to keep at the forefront of technology associated with diving industry.
Your business or organisation not listed here?
If your business or organisation is not listed here please visit our business services section to find out the benefits and how you can get listed.