Dive Clubs - Australia
Australia is the sixth largest country in the world. It's about the same size as the 48 mainland states of the USA and 50 per cent larger than Europe, but has the lowest population density in the world - only two people per square kilometre.
More Australia info »
North QLD Underwater Explorers Club
based in Townsville, Queensland, Australia
- NQUEC is North Queensland’s longest running recreational dive club. We have world class dive sites right on our door step such as the SS Yongala and the GBR.
Black Rock Underwater Diving Club
based in Officer, VIC, Australia
- We are the oldest dive club in Melbourne formed in 1953 and we welcome new members. Whether you are an experienced diver or have been recently bitten by the underwater bug.
We meet at the Swan Hotel Richmond 2nd Wednesday of the month
Underwater Explorers Club of W.A.
based in City of Cockburn, Western Australia, Australia
- UEC is a non-commercial dive club based at Port Coogee Marina. We have our own 12m dive boat and offer very economical diving all year round. We are always looking for new members. Non-divers welcome as social members.
Mildura Desert Divers Club Inc.
based in Mildura, Victoria, Australia
- A strong inland based independent Dive Club for Divers. Located in the far north of the state of Victoria with around 60 Members.
Murdoch University Divers Club
based in Perth, Western Australia, Australia
- Murdoch University Divers Club is a small, non-profit club catering to students, staff and associates of Murdoch University in Western Australia. Qualified members can loan gear at extremely competitive rates.
Your business or organisation not listed here?
If your business or organisation is not listed here please visit our business services section to find out the benefits and how you can get listed.